Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year!


Hello all, so sorry to be so late with the good wishes...typical for me I guess. Today I sent out all of our thank yous for this year, and last year, and prior years. You see, it was good for my dk to write the thank yous mom requested, who of course then set them aside to send out some time...when the moon was in the perfect quarter and Martha S. came over to help do envelopes in Spencerian Script. Haha. (and don't get your knickers knotted. I like MS too...it was just fun to say that! )

So, the TY's are gone! And now I need to really get the rest of the Christmas cards out before Candlemas...February 2nd I believe...(I feel bad though, the tree is usually down by the 6th, Epiphany, but It Is Still UP. geesh. Even my dd has her tree down...never mind that she locked herself out in the process... but she even has it together!)

However here is my contribution to your seasons greetings-Wishing you blessings in the new year, may 2008 be good to you and yours and the grace and peace of Christmas be with you all.

~Helen and Family.

No comments: