Thursday, January 18, 2007

Best wishes for a blessed 2007 & my Christmas Card


I did manage to create a card this year using collage technique. One of my favorite magazines is a wonderfully arty one called Somerset Studio and in it they have all sorts of treasures. There is a little bit from here and there in this card: a stamped tree with gold overlay (hard to see), the red paper from a package some years back, trim from another one, a stamp, the clipping from a Green Tiger Press clip art sheet....it was fun to play! Now I want to make more! And if you have not received one yet from me (and you are on my mailing list) you will, I just have yet to make it through my card list!

May the Blessings of Christmas be with you and yours, and Best Wishes for 2007!

from Helen et all

No comments: